CLIENT MARKETING MANAGER
- Think you’re a pretty savvy and creative digital marketer?
- Pride yourself on being an excellent client manager?
- Have the ability to think beyond digital and plan strategically?
- Have an understanding of and passion for all the latest and greatest in the digital world?
- Excited by the idea of working directly with the hospitality, tourism, food and beverage industries?
Social Tap is looking for an experienced, motivated, creative and proactive Client Marketing Manager to join our growing business. This role is based in the Noosa area, and offers the right person the opportunity to join a team passionate about providing outstanding quality service and results for their clients in the hospitality, tourism, food and beverage industries.
- Account management of your own client portfolio and their marketing activity (with a strong focus on digital channels)
- Working directly with clients to develop and execute effective promotional campaigns to be delivered across various channels (digital and print)
- Community management and client support across social media channels
- Creating unique content, content curation and engaging with online communities
- Coordination of website improvements and website management
- Regular monitoring and reporting of activity and results
- Briefing graphic design, support and technical resources to deliver key campaign components
- Creation and management of advertising campaigns
- Working for an organisation that places high value on trust, authenticity, integrity and quality
- Industry and partner networking and relationship building
- Administrative support of company directors as required
The right person…
- Has a passion for building, managing and nurturing client relationships
- Is an experienced digital marketer with a proven track record of results
- Is comfortable with the technical aspects of Facebook, Google, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, online review sites and other popular social networks and online communities for business
- Experienced in Facebook and Google advertising
- Has a flair for creating unique content and the ability to research effectively
- Must be tech savvy, committed to learning and professional development
- Has exceptional attention to detail and places priority on correct spelling and grammar
- Is highly organised
- Is fun, approachable and down to earth
- Is able to work flexible hours – minimum of 25 hours per week up to 40+ hours across 5 days a week
- Has a great sense of humour and is comfortable dealing with content that could be deemed unusual, controversial and sensitive
Our new team member must have strong organisational skills, the ability to multitask, flexibility, excellent communication skills (verbal and written), engaging interpersonal skills, and enjoy fast paced environments.
Social Tap is looking for someone who is willing to go the extra mile, constantly strive to improve their skills and achieve goals. Candidates must be able to effectively manage their time, prioritise tasks, meet deadlines, and of course have some fun along the way!
Please be sure to include your CV with your application. We would also love you to include a quick intro about yourself, what appeals to you about this position and why you think you would be great for this role!
NOTE: This is a maternity leave contract, with the view to go permanent for the right candidate!