Client Marketing Manager
Full Time Role
- Want to live, work and play in Noosa?
- Think you’re a savvy and creative digital marketer?
- Pride yourself on exceptional client relationship management?
- Do you have the ability to think strategically & develop detailed marketing plans?
Social Tap is looking for an experienced, motivated, creative and proactive Client Marketing Manager that specialises in digital to join our growing business. This role is based in the Noosa area, and offers the right person the opportunity to join a team passionate about providing outstanding quality service across a range of industries.
You will manage a portfolio of clients and projects, responsible for the creation, development, and execution of strategic marketing plans across multiple channels.
- Develop strong, trusted relationships with clients and their team
- Take ownership of the strategy, ideation, and execution of your client’s marketing plan
- Manage Client expectations and holding them accountable for timely input, feedback and approvals
- Management of social media channels and content creation
- Engage and collaborate with our team to brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and campaign ideas that set our clients apart from the competition
- Leverage data to make important decisions that will drive client’s digital marketing strategy
- Proven ability to prioritise multiple projects with short and long-term deadlines
- Deliver campaign performance reporting and analysis relative to client goals
- Ensure clients are kept abreast of industry updates and trends
How to Stand Out
- A minimum of 3 years hands on experience in a digital marketing or advertising position accustomed to developing and monitoring campaign budgets
- Strong track record in client management and achieving results for clients
- Google certifications and Facebook Blueprint preferred
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and outstanding presentation abilities
- Strong interest in technology, digital marketing and E-Commerce
- Strong relationship management, organisational, and project management skills
- Approachable, down to earth and a sense of fun
- Highly curious, persistent and genuinely committed to learning new things
- Accountability, able to own responsibilities and produce desired outcomes. Can work autonomously but still remain in sync with the team and business goals
We’re a social bunch here at Social Tap!
For over a decade, we have been creating and delivering engaging customer experiences and better brands.
We are a strategic brand and full service marketing agency specialising in digital, who like to blur the lines between work and play. We’ve built a team of talented individuals, with vast backgrounds and from many walks of life, who all share the same passion – we do what we love, we love what we do, and we consistently create work that we are proud of.
We’re lucky enough to call Noosa home. To us, Noosa represents and celebrates balance, quality and creativity – there’s no better location to base our team, which values all three.
Everything we do at Social Tap is inherently social, and we embrace a sense of family – in our team, how we work with our partners and of course our clients.
If you want to build your knowledge, experience and career with an amazing group of people and have a great time while doing so, then you will love Social Tap.
Please be sure to attach your CV with your application. We would also love you to include a quick intro about yourself, what appeals to you about this opportunity and why you think you would be great for this role! Only applications received via our website will be considered.
This is a full-time position.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. We thank you in advance for your interest in joining our team