Client Marketing Manager
You live in one of the most beautiful places on Earth. Your days start with a surf, a walk through the National Park or coffee by the river. You come into the office to begin a day that challenges you, and inspires you. You are surrounded by an extended work family of like minded people who turn up every day passionate about bringing their best to everything they do (and committed to having fun along the way). You leave the office each day feeling proud of what you have achieved with your teammates – ready to chill in paradise and prepare to come back and bring it all over again the next day.
We know. It’s not for everyone.
But it’s totally for us. And if you think it’s for you too, then read on:
We are looking for a motivated, creative and proactive Client Marketing Manager that specialises in digital to join our growing business. This role is based in the Noosa area, and offers you the opportunity to join a team passionate about providing outstanding quality service and results to clients across a range of industries.
You will be accountable for managing a portfolio of clients and projects – responsible for the development and delivery of multi-channel brand and marketing strategies, communication and campaigns.
The important stuff:
To be successful in this role you will be confident with (and excited by!):
- Developing strong, trusted relationships with clients and their teams
- Taking ownership of your clients’ brand and marketing strategy and delivering against agreed plans to achieve key objectives
- Working in a collaborative way with clients to inspire and engage them in the process to support mutually successful outcomes
- Collaborating with the extended team to create and deliver exceptional work
- Using data in meaningful ways to make informed recommendations and decisions
- Juggling priorities and being comfortable with each day being different
- Learning. Always
How to Stand Out
To stand out, you have:
- Experience in client management
- Hands on experience in a digital marketing or advertising position accustomed to developing and delivering strategic marketing and communications
- Working knowledge of social and digital marketing channels and how they complement each other to deliver outcomes
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- An approachable, down to earth attitude and a sense of fun
- A strong interest in technology, digital marketing and e-Commerce
- Strong relationship management, organisational and project management skills
- A highly curious nature and genuine passion for learning new things
- A commitment to being proactive and taking responsibility for being resourceful and achieving outcomes
We’re a social bunch here at Social Tap!
For over a decade, we have been creating and delivering engaging customer experiences and better brands.
We are a strategic brand and full service marketing agency specialising in digital, who like to blur the lines between work and play. We’ve built a team of talented individuals, with vast backgrounds and from many walks of life, who all share the same passion – we do what we love, we love what we do, and we consistently create work that we are proud of.
We’re lucky enough to call Noosa home. To us, Noosa represents and celebrates balance, quality and creativity – there’s no better location to base our team, which values all three.
Everything we do at Social Tap is inherently social, and we embrace a sense of family – in our team, how we work with our partners and of course our clients.
If you want to build your knowledge, experience and career with an amazing group of people in a flexible working environment and have a great time while doing so, then you will love Social Tap.
Each year we enjoy our annual public holiday (Tapper Day), and exciting team activities. We also commit a minimum of 5% of our working hours to professional development opportunities, as a team and individually.
Please be sure to attach your CV with your application. We would also love you to include a quick intro about yourself, what appeals to you about this opportunity and why you think you would be great for this role! Only applications received via our website will be considered.
This is a full-time position, open to those with permission to work in Australia. Flexible work options considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. We thank you in advance for your interest in joining our team.