Digital Advertising Specialist
Full Time Hours – Noosa Area
At Social Tap we connect people to brands & experiences. Marketing, web design, social media, digital marketing and graphic design are at the core of what we do every day, for businesses across Australia, and beyond.
In the words of the great poet Mary Oliver – we simply do not distinguish between work and play.
We are looking for a digital expert to help manage our clients Google Ads (PPC), Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) marketing activities.
- Love the world of data?
- Have a passion for all the latest and greatest in the digital world?
- Excited by the idea of working directly with the hospitality, food, tourism and lifestyle industries?
Social Tap is in the market for a Digital Advertising Specialist to join our fast growing business.
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search display, video and paid social campaigns
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and digital ads initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid and organic marketing campaigns
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation
- Research and analyse competitor advertising campaigns, websites, backlinks and more to provide actionable insights
- Proven experience and success managing campaigns across Google, Facebook, Instagram & YouTube
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Ability to work as part of a team with marketing and digital strategy team and also maintain ongoing campaigns autonomously with review meetings.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing
- Experience with website analytics tools
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating digital advertising reports
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
Our new team member must have strong organisational skills, the ability to multitask, flexibility, excellent communication skills (verbal and written), engaging interpersonal skills, and enjoy fast-paced environments.
We are looking for someone who is willing to go the extra mile, constantly strive to improve their skills and achieve goals. Candidates must be able to effectively manage their time, prioritise tasks, meet deadlines, and of course, have some fun along the way!
Please be sure to include your CV with your application. We would also love you to include a quick intro about yourself, what appeals to you about this position and why you think you would be great for this role!
This is a full-time position, and available to permanent residents with permission to work in Australia only.