Digital Marketing Specialist – Noosa
Social Tap is an established full service marketing agency, working with clients across Australia, and beyond, from beautiful Noosa. Our strong reputation is a reflection of our team; their creativity, talent and their proven track record of success for our clients. Our hand picked team is very special to us and we are invested in their personal development, their balance of work and play, and our role to support them as a team and individually. We think they are so great that we even created our own annual public holiday, ‘Social Tap Day’ to show our gratitude.
To continue on our trajectory we need additional talent, so we are looking for a Client Marketing Manager that specialises in digital marketing. This role offers the right person the opportunity to join a well-established team who care about providing outstanding quality service to clients across a range of industries.
About the role
As a Client Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients and projects. Your role is for the creation, development, and execution of strategic digital marketing plans across multiple channels. Reporting to our Head of Client Services, you will bring your ‘hands-on’ business experience to the forefront working across digital platforms to execute marketing strategies to gain measurable outcomes for your clients.
The day to day
- Planning, co-ordinating, executing and optimising digital campaigns to meet our Client’s marketing objectives
- Management of social media channels and content creation
- Develop an authentic and trusting relationship with your clients and their team
- Monitor and analyse digital data and marketing metrics to draw key recommendations
- Understand Facebook for business with experience using Facebook Business Manager
- Take ownership of your client’s brand, marketing strategy, ideation, and execution
- Contribute, engage and collaborate with your team for creative growth strategies that support clients objectives
- Prioritise and manage multiple projects with short and long-term strategies
- Ensure your clients are kept abreast of industry updates, trends and their competitive landscape
How to stand out
- A minimum of 3 years hands on experience in a digital marketing or advertising position with the ability to develop, execute and monitor campaigns to varied marketing budgets
- Proven career experience in using digital channels and platforms – such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google My Business etc
- Understand how to use data to help build informed client recommendations, strategies and plans
- A strong track record in client relationship management and achieving results for clients
- Superior personal, written and verbal communication skills and outstanding presentation abilities
- Strong interest in technology, digital marketing and E-Commerce
- Strong relationship management, organisational, and project management skills
- Approachable, down to earth and a sense of fun and curiosity, persistent and genuinely committed to learning new things
- Accountability – able to own responsibilities and produce desired outcomes
- Can work autonomously but still remain in sync with the team and business goals
Ideally suited for…
An experienced Digital Account Manager or an experienced client marketing co-ordinator who has the hands on skills to understand, develop and execute digital campaigns, and is ready to step up into a Client Marketing Manager role surrounded by an experienced team of client managers with a culture for development and growth.
A bit about us
We’re a social bunch here at Social Tap!
For over a decade, we have been creating and delivering engaging customer experiences and better brands.
We are a strategic brand and full service marketing agency specialising in digital, who like to blur the lines between work and play. We’ve built a team of talented individuals, with vast backgrounds and from many walks of life, who all share the same passion – we do what we love, we love what we do, and we consistently create work that we are proud of.
We’re lucky enough to call Noosa home. To us, Noosa represents and celebrates balance, quality and creativity – there’s no better location to base our team, which values all three.
Everything we do at Social Tap is inherently social, and we embrace a sense of family – in our team, how we work with our partners and of course our clients.
If you want to build your knowledge, experience a career with an amazing group of people and have a great time while doing so, then you will love Social Tap.
Please be sure to attach your CV with your application. We would also love you to include a quick intro about yourself, what appeals to you about this opportunity and why you think you would be great for this role! Only applications received via our website will be considered.
This is a full-time position.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. We thank you in advance for your interest in joining our team.