Executive Assistant to Managing Director
Full Time – Noosa Area
- Marketing industry
- A great opportunity to start you marketing career
- Diverse role with potential for professional development & growth
We are looking for an Executive Assistant who is a champion multi-tasker and has an ability to make magic happen. With a passion for marketing, this successful applicant will support our Managing Director and team, responsible for a variety of administrative and marketing tasks.
The successful applicant will contribute to helping Social Tap being a great place to visit, and a great place to work! We can guarantee that no day will be the same. We are looking for someone who is adaptable, confident, resourceful and organised. Someone who thrives on a challenge, loves to learn, can anticipate the needs of others, motivated by getting things done and prides themselves on offering an exceptional client and team experience.
- Supporting the Managing Director in day to day tasks including diary & email management, travel, managing inbound enquiries and requests, administrative and organisational tasks
- Meeting and greeting Social Tap guests, answering phone calls and managing enquiries, managing deliveries and postage
- Sales administration, business development support and communications
- Drafting and formatting information for internal and external communication – emails, presentations, reports, media releases and proposals
- Point of contact for team members, contractors, clients and external parties
- Administrative support of financial tasks such as invoicing and reconciliations as required
- Event planning, coordination and administration
- Organisation of internal and external meetings, including notifying attendees, reserving meeting rooms, handling logistics and catering, drafting and distributing agendas, and taking minutes
- Tracking and reconciling team expenses
- Providing special project support to the Managing Director and liaising with the team as required
- Assist with marketing administration tasks and social media support for Social Tap and clients as required
- Administrative support for the team , as approved by the Managing Director
- Managing office supply inventory, organisation, maintaining a tidy office and multiple shared kitchen and meeting room spaces
- Perform any other relevant duties as required – as mentioned above, no day is the same at Social Tap!
- A passion for learning in the marketing industry
- A sense of humour, fun and creative flair
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Tech savvy
- Observant, with outstanding attention to detail
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge (Adobe Creative Suite a bonus!)
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
In the words of the great poet Mary Oliver – we simply do not distinguish between work and play.
This role is available to permanent residents with permission to work in Australia only.