Full Time Role
We’re growing and looking to expand our creative services team!
We are looking for a experienced mid-weight graphic designer. You will be a natural at contributing your creative vision and ideas across all mediums and touch points, from digital posts to large campaigns across our client portfolio.
We specialise in branding and marketing and recognise that creativity and design play a key role in delivering engaging customer experiences and elevated brands.
You live in one of the most beautiful places on Earth. Your days start with a surf, a walk through the National Park or coffee by the river. You come into the office to begin a day that challenges you and inspires you. You are surrounded by an extended work family of likeminded people who turn up every day passionate about bringing their best to everything they do (and committed to having fun along the way). You leave the office each day feeling proud of what you have achieved with your teammates – ready to chill in paradise and prepare to come back and bring it all over again the next day.
We know. It’s not for everyone.
But it’s totally for us. And if you think it’s for you too, then read on:
- Are you a passionate creative designer?
- Do you get excited by the idea of working as part of team, that truly values creative talent?
- Experienced in develop a brand from scratch and bring it to life across multiple mediums?
- Someone who can turn their creative hand to both print and digital design with ease?
- Comfortable working on large and small projects of varying scale and complexity?
- Managing a design brief from concept to completion, including branding/identity, campaigns and digital/social content and advertising
- Creation of fresh and innovative concepts including social media content
- Ensure brand consistency across client projects and campaigns
- Keep up-to-date with industry developments
- Be fluent with the Adobe Creative Suite, Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop minimum expected
- Strong conceptual thinking, typography, layout skills
- Knowledge and experience in formatting and preparing print ready assets
- An understanding of brand development and execution
- Have a problem-solving mindset
- Meet deadlines and collaborate with team members
- A Graphic Design qualification
How to Stand Out
- Photography and styling skills
- Basic animation and video editing skills a bonus
- A keen eye for visual details and a knack for styling
- Approachable, down to earth and a sense of fun
- Develop your skill set and career.
- Collaborate in a dynamic friendly team culture.
- Opportunity to attend industry events and team social occasions.
- Annual Tapper Day holiday
We’re a social bunch here at Social Tap!
Social Tap is an independent brand marketing and creative digital agency. Our passion for all things food & drink, hospitality and experiences means we work with amazing brands that excite and inspire us across Australia, and beyond.
We’re lucky enough to call Noosa home. To us, Noosa represents and celebrates balance, quality and creativity – there’s no better location to base our team, which values all three.
Everything we do at Social Tap is inherently social, and we embrace a sense of family – in our team, how we work with our partners and of course our clients.
If you want to build your knowledge, experience and career with an amazing group of people in a flexible working environment and have a great time while doing so, then you will love Social Tap.
Each year we enjoy our annual public holiday (Tapper Day), and exciting team activities. We also commit a minimum of 5% of our working hours to professional development opportunities, as a team and individually.
Please be sure to attach your CV with your application. We would also love you to include a quick intro about yourself, what appeals to you about this opportunity and why you think you would be great for this role! Only applications received via our website will be considered.
This is a full-time position, open to those with permission to work in Australia. Flexible work options considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. We thank you in advance for your interest in joining our team