Marketing & Social Media Coordinator
Full Time Hours – Noosa Area
At Social Tap we connect people to brands & experiences. Marketing, web design, social media, digital marketing and graphic design are at the core of what we do every day, for businesses across Australia, and beyond.
In the words of the great poet Mary Oliver – we simply do not distinguish between work and play.
We’re seeking our next enthusiastic and proactive team member who is passionate about all things digital and marketing!
- Do you have a true passion social media?
- Are you you excited by digital media and marketing?
- Does the idea of working directly with the hospitality, tourism, food, beverage and lifestyle industries excite you?
Social Tap is in the market for a motivated, creative and proactive individual to join our fast growing business. This role is based in the Noosa area, and offers the right person the opportunity to gain industry leading experience in the world of social media, marketing and website management.
- Management of regular client tasks associated to delivery of key marketing campaigns and activity
- Client liaison and management as allocated and instructed by Director or Client Manager
- Working directly with the Client Manager to develop and execute effective campaigns
- Daily administrative support of client managers and company directors as required
- Daily community management and content creation on social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google, YouTube, LinkedIn etc
- Coordination of social media and marketing calendars for clients based on key campaigns
- Briefing graphic design and technical resources to deliver key campaign components (web and design)
- Creation of email newsletters
- Reviewing and analysing data to evaluate campaign effectiveness and provide recommendations
- Creation and monitoring of social media advertising campaigns and management of digital advertising spend
- Copywriting for blogs, marketing communications and other promotional material
- Meeting minutes and task allocation as required
- Working for an organisation that places high value on trust, authenticity, integrity and quality
The right person…
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline (ideally Business Marketing or Communications)
- Has a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a marketing coordinator role or similar
- Experience growing and managing social media channels through both paid and organic strategies
- Has a flair for creating unique content and the ability to research effectively
- Must be tech and social media savvy!
- Doesn’t rely on auto correct to know how to spell
- Has fantastic attention to detail and is highly organised
- Is passionate about working with digital
- Is fun, approachable and down to earth
- Has a great sense of humour and is comfortable dealing with content that could be deemed unusual, controversial and sensitive
Bonus Points if you…
- Have experience using WordPress, MailChimp and Adobe Creative Suite
- Have executed successful Facebook and Google advertising campaigns
- Can take a great photo and create engaging content with your phone
Our new team member must have strong organisational skills, the ability to multitask, flexibility, outstanding attention to detail, excellent communication skills (verbal and written), engaging interpersonal skills, and enjoy fast-paced environments.
We are looking for someone who is willing to go the extra mile, constantly strive to improve their skills and achieve goals. Candidates must be able to effectively manage their time, prioritise tasks, meet deadlines, and of course, have some fun along the way!
Please be sure to include your CV with your application. We would also love you to include a quick intro about yourself, what appeals to you about this position and why you think you would be great for this role!
This is initially a full time contract position with a view to go permanent. This role is available to permanent residents with permission to work in Australia only.