WordPress Designer & Developer
We are seeking our next WordPress Specialist
Social Tap is in the market for a motivated, creative and proactive individual to join our fast growing business. This role is based in Noosa, and offers the right person the opportunity to gain industry leading experience in the world of web development and digital marketing.
This is an initial 6 month contract with the possibility of going permanent at the end of the contract.
Skills & Experience
- A minimum 3 years’ experience with WordPress
- Experience managing web projects from start to finish; from client briefing to managing the go-live process
- Confident with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Excellent knowledge of website structure and functionality
- Excellent knowledge of domain names, including updating DNS records
- Experience customising WordPress themes
- Experience in Woo Commerce and payment gateways
- Experience managing and troubleshooting customer support requests
The right person…
- Is passionate about online
- Great interpersonal skills
- Has fantastic attention to detail
- Is able to work flexible hours across 5 days a week
Our new team member must have strong organisational skills, the ability to multitask, flexibility, excellent communication skills (verbal and written), engaging interpersonal skills, and enjoy fast-paced environments.
We are looking for someone who is willing to go the extra mile, constantly strive to improve their skills and achieve goals. Candidates must be able to effectively manage their time, prioritise tasks, meet deadlines, and of course, have some fun along the way!
Please be sure to include your CV with your application. We would also love you to include a quick intro about yourself, what appeals to you about this position and why you think you would be great for this role!
This is a full-time position, and available to permanent residents with permission to work in Australia only.