Your use of the socialtap.com.au website is subject to our legal and privacy statement outlined below. If you have any questions on how we capture and use visitor data, please contact us.
- We may, from time to time, change the below terms and conditions. Any such changes will be notified on this page and your continued use of this website following those changes indicates your acceptance of those changes
- We do try our best, and have processes in place, to check the accuracy of the information on our website. In no event will we be liable if any information on this site is incomplete or inaccurate.
- If you contact us via this website we collect the information you provide such as the email, phone number, name and other information. This information may be shared with other operators / providers / third parties however only for the purposes in which it was provided and/or if required by law.
- We are always looking to improve the user experience of our website. To do this we may use small text based files called ‘cookies’ that our site may place on your computer as a tool to remember your preferences. You can turn off cookies using the setting on your web browser however if you do this you may not be able to use all features of our website. We may from time to time also use advertising cookies to deliver advertising that is more relevant to your interests.
- By using our website you consent to allow advertising / marketing partners to use your data and personal information for advertising and marketing purposes. Any information shared with these partners will be only used in relation to our companies specific marketing communications and will not be used for third party communications