Creative Lead / Senior Graphic Designer
Full Time Role
- Are you a natural creative with a great marketing mind?
- Do you get excited by the idea of working as part of team that truly values creative talent?
- Are you someone who can turn their creative hand to both print and digital design with ease?
- Can you develop a brand from scratch and bring it to life across multiple mediums
Here at Social Tap we recognise that creativity and design plays a key role in delivering engaging customer experiences and better brands. We’re growing, and looking to expand our creative services. We specialise in branding, and see digital experiences as an extension of the brand.
This role is for an experienced graphic designer who is capable of leading a small creative team, managing workflow and liaising directly with clients. You will also be responsible for managing graphic design and branding projects plus contributing your creative ideas and vision to campaigns across our client portfolio.
We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but we take our work seriously so being client focused is incredibly important.
- Experience managing a design brief from concept to completion, including branding/identity, campaigns and packaging
- Client relationship management
- Create and execute fresh & innovative concepts
- Lead and mentor our small creative team
- Ensure brand consistency across client projects & campaigns
- Keep up-to-date with industry developments
- Workflow management of the creative services team
How to Stand Out
- Have at least 5 years current experience as a Graphic Designer
- Be skilled in brand identity, typography, animation
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Extensive knowledge & experience in formatting and preparing print ready assets
- A keen understating of brand development and execution
- Excel at big-picture thinking and creative concept development
- A Graphic Design qualification or similar preferred
- Basic animation skills preferred
- A keen eye for visual details and a knack for styling
- Have a problem solving mindset
- Approachable, down to earth and a sense of fun
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members
Experience using After Effects
We’re a social bunch here at Social Tap!
For over a decade, we have been creating and delivering engaging customer experiences and better brands.
We are a strategic brand and full service marketing agency specialising in digital, who like to blur the lines between work and play. We’ve built a team of talented individuals, with vast backgrounds and from many walks of life, who all share the same passion – we do what we love, we love what we do, and we consistently create work that we are proud of.
We’re lucky enough to call Noosa home. To us, Noosa represents and celebrates balance, quality and creativity – there’s no better location to base our team, which values all three.
Everything we do at Social Tap is inherently social, and we embrace a sense of family – in our team, how we work with our partners and of course our clients.
If you want to build your knowledge, experience and career with an amazing group of people and have a great time while doing so, then you will love Social Tap.
Please be sure to attach your CV with your application. We would also love you to include a quick intro about yourself, what appeals to you about this opportunity and why you think you would be great for this role! Only applications received via our website will be considered.
This is a full-time position.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. We thank you in advance for your interest in joining our team